At NexusCRO we consider our success in the success of our Clients project. We work as a strategic partner to complement your team. We are experienced in the management of clinical studies in all phases I-IV, in all major therapeutic indications.
NexusCRO’s Project Management ensures that all studies are carried out in full accordance with the study protocol, to agreed study timelines, and to other Sponsor-driven parameters. (ergomed) Nexus assigns a Clinical Project Manager to each study to communicate and manage all study activities and act as the primary liaison to the Sponsor who communicates the client’s needs to the entire project team and plan the trial design, execution strategy and set project team goals and timelines to align with the client's expectations.
Clinical Project Management Activities :
- Assure compliance with GCP and other regulations and guidelines.
- Maintaining primary contact with the Sponsor and Identifying sponsor goals and objectives.
- Selection of sites/investigators in agreement with the Sponsor.
- Selection and management of project team members (CRAs, as well as CTAs).
- Oversee study planning, implementation and close out throughout life cycle of study.
- Taking overall responsibility for all procedures and processes throughout the whole study period
- Project timeline management and tracking (global IQ & ergomed&averion)
- Establish lines and flow of communication with internal team members, the sponsor, and outside vendors.
- Establish agendas, organize and facilitates in person or online team meetings and communication (internal & external).
- Monitor study budgets and associated financial procedures and manages variances.
You can be sure you are working together with a highly efficient, experienced, dedicated, well trained and medically oriented team.